Union Days 2014: "The Joy of Creating Just and Resilient Communities"
Join us on October 9th and 10th for Union Days 2014! Union Days is a time for all alumni/ae, students, and friends of the Seminary to reconnect with one another and with the school. Special attention is given to the reunion of the 50th, 25th and 10th anniversary classed. Our reunion classes and returning alumni/ae will:
- Explore best practices for church, educational, and nonprofit leadership.
- Enjoy conversations with thought leaders and other Union alumni, with special gatherings for the classes of 1964, 1989, and 2004.
- Enter into spiritually nourishing and joyful worship.
- Engage New York City through diverse ministry, artistic, and cultural sites.
- And much more! For more information, click here>>